Erectile Dysfunction Community
ED bcoz of Venous leakage on color/doppler ultrasound
About This Community:

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ED bcoz of Venous leakage on color/doppler ultrasound

I am 30, have ED since a couple of years. i recently did sonography concluding that i have venous leakage..

can anybody please share with me, if anything can be done about it???????
the doctor just suggested to use vaccum device and nothing else, there must be some other treatment for it...
If anyone has this problem or got the treatment for it, kindly share with me.

Thanks
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
Usually there is no surgical treatment or medical management of venous leakage. Patients are advised to use vacuum devices to generate erection as this is the best treatment method. However, of late some centers and surgeons are doing a new technique called embedding the deep dorsal vein of the penis (EDDVP). This has met with good rate of success.
If the venous leak is due to diabetes, then correcting diabetes, and keeping sugar under good control can help improve the situation. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank