Help!! Im suffering with my bent penis.;-(
Hi, I am 20y/o I have bent penis towards to the left can anyone help me how to fix it from being bent in non-surgical procedure.
It was very embarrasing on my side coz its hard for me everytime ill do a sex with my partner and now I can't even try it again coz of being im shy. Hope you can help me with my problem or just give me some piece of advice.

Thanks in advance. :-)
I"ve seen porno's with guys with curved/bent penises.  Unless there's a true "deformity" there, I'm not sure what you can do other than live with it.  Don't be shy.  Embrace it and learn to use it to your advantage!
hey you,u dont need to worry about this at all....penis is not a bone so it will bend down or right or left...you will have no problem with sex also...relax...
Dony worry, be happy that you can get an erection, if your gisl friend is happy, why worry, next thing are you going to run down the street showing people? if dont worry.
You have a Peyroine's plaque.

Typically it runs a course of 2 years or so and 80% get better on their own.

In the 20% that need operation, you never do it until the lesion is stable and all pain is gone.

There are really no meds to help other than Potaba which is marginal at best.

there is a genetic predisposition with 10% having a similar scarring occuring in the palm,pulling the little finger toward the palm.
Check out a site called "penis extenders in the wild" and nevermind the extending issues, they have some medical advice and studies there, conducted in EU by real doctors.

Should help ya at least to stay sane :)