Erectile Dysfunction Community
Is this ED?

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Is this ED?

I am 23 years old and have had a smoking and drinking addiction for the past 5 years and I quit in the past 6 months. I do not get early morning erections(used to 2 years back) and the past week stopped getting hard erections entirely even on watching porn.I have failed thrice in the past 2 years to achieve intercourse and have never achieved successful intercourse. I visited a urologist and he says the structure looks normal but after a few expensive tests he can tell if I really have an issue. Have you come across a condition like this.Is everything normal or do I need help immediately?.If I need help does the condition seem curable.Please pass your valuable suggestions as I am emotionally quite messed up right now.
Hi Rod, Self abuse in drinking and smoking, do we take it this was to excess, yes?
Now on porn and masturbating to it, yes?
A liofe of fast foods and junk foods as well, yes?
Not much exersize, yes?
Now overweight, Yes?
So now your off the smokes and stopped drinking full time on both, Yes?
So how am I doing so far, so if that is 6 yes's, so what I need is your age, your height, and you weight.
And one last question are you low in energy, and are you having problems with beard growth, see two questions.
Please come back would love to help you.
Good Luck
First of all thank you NOHARD for helping me out.
Self abuse in drinking and smoking, do we take it this was to excess, yes?YES
Now on porn and masturbating to it, yes?YES
A liofe of fast foods and junk foods as well, yes?NO
Not much exersize, yes?NO
Now overweight, Yes?NO
So now your off the smokes and stopped drinking full time on both, Yes?(Ive been off smoking as in I've smoked around 15 sticks in the past 6months, I've been off hard drinks for about 6 mths and beer since I've noticed this illness last week)
so what I need is your age, your height, and you weight.(Age:23,Height:6 feet,Weight-80 kgs)
And one last question are you low in energy, and are you having problems with beard growth(NO I am not low in energy and I have a very normal beard hair growth)
I have no medical history and lately(from 1 year) I have had pain around my rib areas.I did some tests and my kidney and lungs are fine.According to doctor the pain is due to desk job posture.
I noticed the symptoms around a week back and on the particular day I drank 3 large mugs of black coffee(regular drinker) and was smoking a hookah(I am not a frequent hookah smoker) and an hour later my penis started feeling weird.
Havn't got an erection since infact I tried getting intimate with a friend and I achieved orgasm without erection.
My penis enlarges but I cannot achieve erection(hard penis).
Hi Rod well the reason about the beard grow tells if your low on testosterone, so that seems ok, but it may need just a boost, the naxt thing would be just what was in the hookah, because there lies something of a mystery, I think you will need to find that bit out, but now thing of somebody smoking a weed of some king or something that was processed, which gave him the same thing.
Now you may find this gets better, but If I was you give up the porn, and any sites you have saved, get rid if any downloads and anything you have on disc, there is a reason for doing this is porn enduced ED, IE not being to achieve a full erection, sounds like somebody else around here yes, its funny how this playful thing can give so much trouble, its the over masturbating that gives the problems.
So now the hard bit, its the recovery, its 8 weeks without any masturbating or any form of sexual contact in the whole of the 8 weeks, this should give your body time to beboot, and then this should get you back in the game, I will send you a list of some herbs that will give your body a kick.
Your weight seems to be OK but you should get out and do some simple exercising, walking (brisk) and swimming, these are the best two you can do , and just keep of the alcohol for the 8 weeks, start eating healthy foods as much as you can.
Take this 8 weeks as a plan for the future, try and get your head round how your body works and what is good for it.
Good Luck