Erectile Dysfunction Community
No full erections or successful attempts at intercourse (Used to prone ...
About This Community:

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

No full erections or successful attempts at intercourse (Used to prone masturbate)

Hi there,

I’m 21 years old with healthy blood work recently done. Growing up (since I was 12-13) I used to masturbate prone against the carpeted floor in my bedroom. Masturbating prone felt pleasing to me back then, but I’d never actually orgasm from it. When I started college I started masturbating prone on the bed (less rough surface), but I noticed that I’d actually orgasm from masturbating now.

Mid-way through college I began reading about the dangers of prone masturbation and decided to change. I took a week off and then slowly attempted masturbating normally. I’ve been able to orgasm every time with normal masturbation and haven’t had to look back now for over a year!

However, I am still having the following issues:

- Any “erections” I do have, feel weak and not at their full potential.

- I have a downward curvature and it seems the base of my penis is very weak.

- Blowjobs do nothing for me pleasure wise. My erection goes on and off during blowjobs.

- I’ve tried having intercourse twice. First time I couldn’t stay hard enough to penetrate; her and I tried at night and in the morning. Second time, I was able to initially penetrate but I lost my erection immediately after and we stopped.

- I’m unable to keep an erection when masturbating while standing up.

- When masturbating normally (lying on my bed), my erections come and go.

- Flexing my pelvic floor muscle (I call it flexing my penis), will get my penis at a great level of hardness/erection and also causes my penis to stand better.

I’m not exactly sure what is going on or what steps I should take to improve things. This concerns me a lot especially considering I’m at a young age and overall pretty healthy.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources