No full erections or successful attempts at intercourse (Used to prone masturbate)
Hi there,

I’m 21 years old with healthy blood work recently done. Growing up (since I was 12-13) I used to masturbate prone against the carpeted floor in my bedroom. Masturbating prone felt pleasing to me back then, but I’d never actually orgasm from it. When I started college I started masturbating prone on the bed (less rough surface), but I noticed that I’d actually orgasm from masturbating now.

Mid-way through college I began reading about the dangers of prone masturbation and decided to change. I took a week off and then slowly attempted masturbating normally. I’ve been able to orgasm every time with normal masturbation and haven’t had to look back now for over a year!

However, I am still having the following issues:

- Any “erections” I do have, feel weak and not at their full potential.

- I have a downward curvature and it seems the base of my penis is very weak.

- Blowjobs do nothing for me pleasure wise. My erection goes on and off during blowjobs.

- I’ve tried having intercourse twice. First time I couldn’t stay hard enough to penetrate; her and I tried at night and in the morning. Second time, I was able to initially penetrate but I lost my erection immediately after and we stopped.

- I’m unable to keep an erection when masturbating while standing up.

- When masturbating normally (lying on my bed), my erections come and go.

- Flexing my pelvic floor muscle (I call it flexing my penis), will get my penis at a great level of hardness/erection and also causes my penis to stand better.

I’m not exactly sure what is going on or what steps I should take to improve things. This concerns me a lot especially considering I’m at a young age and overall pretty healthy.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated