Erectile Dysfunction Community
PLEASE..ADVICE on GOOD VITAMIN / ARGININE Brands & Qtys for resolvi...

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

PLEASE..ADVICE on GOOD VITAMIN / ARGININE Brands & Qtys for resolving Penis Injury!

9029345?1366138275
All,

I think I injured my Penis a few months ago while using a Penis extender. Though used it only for about 2 - 3 minutes, think I tightened it a bit hard around my penis (not elongate / stretch it). Ever since, I'm feeling pain at random times during the day (like that of a bruise) just below the corona exactly along the area where I applied the extender. Since then, my morning erections are weaker and erections are completely gone otherwise along with my libido.

My Urologist prescribed Cialis 5mg for about a month. I started having really strong erections after taking it for the first 10 - 12 days but it just waned in the following days even though I was still taking the pills. ANY IDEAS WHY?

My Morning erections are still weaker (its still completely absent otherwise). My Prolactin / testosterone levels are confirmed to be normal. I'm badly in need of any credible advices on how can I fix this issue. SO ANYONE PLEASE BE ABLE TO KINDLY COMMENT ON THE BELOW QUESTIONS FOR ME? I HOPE IT WILL ALSO HELP OTHER MEMBERS LOOKING FOR THESE IMPORTANT INPUTS.

Q.(1). Is there proven and effective pills / medicines available which would help in healing such internal injuries / revive the damaged nerves and facilitate cell growth? If yes, can you advise of any good brands / daily quantities to be taken?

From the info I gathered form the net, it appears taking Vitamin B12, Vitamin C and L'Arginine can help speed up the healing process but no idea on the max. safe daily quantities and which medicine brand is good.

Q.(2). What is the maximum safe quantities of Vitamin C and L'Arginine that I can take on a daily basis? (For B-12, I believe about 1000 - 1500 mcg. (micrograms) would be dafe on a daily basis).

Q.(3). More importantly, Anyone know Pills from which UK Brand is more effective (I'm a Canadian working in the UK) ?

Specifically here, for Vitamin B-12, I find only a 50 mcg. as the max. available quantity in BOOTS whereas in HOLLAND & BARRETT, there are larger quantities available. Any idea if there is any other dependable / effective brands selling larger quantities?

Again, what is strange is 50 mcg. BOOTS pills is around 5 times the size of 500 mcg. HOLLAND & BARRETT! Any ideas why? Nonetheless, would be great if someone can answer Q.(3). Attacing a picture of both with a pound coin in b/w for an idea of relative sizes).

Q.(4). Also, Is it advisable to consume the pills just before / after meals OR in between meals - which would help maximum absorption? Boots leaflet advises the tablet be taken between meals - though I wonder if that's effective than the initially-mentioned traditional way?

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR INPUTS IN ADVANCE !

- James.
I can't answer everything you asked, but I can get a few.

Ask your doctor about the reduced efficacy of the Cialis, and let him know about ALL supplements you are taking or plan to take.  Talk to a pharmacist about drug-supplement interactions, since they are often better versed on this than doctors.  

I don't think there's anything proven that will help you grow things back other than time.  Lucky for you, if you did damage your nerves, crush injuries heal better and faster than cut injuries, because the nerve path is still there for things to grow back along.  

B vitamins are hard to poison yourself with, because they're water soluble and you pee out the excess.  If your urine is a bright, fluorescent yellow, that's excess B vitamins in it.  A regular supplement should be fine (many already contain several thousand percent of your daily value, so no need to go any higher).  With vitamin C, you don't need to be taking huge doses.  I'm 99% sure that the effect on colds is more placebo than anything to do with strengthening the immune system.  While vitamin C deficiency causes immune issues and scurvy, in this day and age you'd have to have a pretty weird diet to not get enough.  Just eat some citrus fruit, and take a regular strength supplement if you feel the need.  It's also water soluble, and you'll pee out excess, but too much at one time can cause gastric distress and diarrhea (what fun).

As far as doses go, follow the instructions on the bottle.  I think my B complex supplement says to take with food, although I don't really pay much attention since the dose is so large anyway.  There shouldn't be any difference between brand other than fillers and dosage, which is probably far more than you need anyway, so if they look comparable, go for what's cheaper.
Hi Canvas, The thing you need to do to help get things going again is to get your blood down to the end of your penis, blood will help heal your problems,, the way I think that would help you is jelqing, when your jelqing this will move your blood down to the end of your penis, the Cornell Medical College, recommend jelqing for this purpose, Also on franktalk, Paul the owner who is also known as the ED coach, he recommends mild and jentle jelqing for doing the same thing, and has had success with his patiences, doing jelqing,
Now L-arginne as far as I know helps us get more nitric oxide this help with erections.
A good site for vitamin infi is earthclinic, its packed with every thing you ever wanted to know, you can also post Ted on there for more info, keep the date of your post if you, otherwise you will get lost looking for it.
The cailis like its other two erection drugs, they can go off, just leave it off for a couple of days then see if it works, sometimes our bodys get to used to one thing and because of this it stops working, thats why they always say to only take some things for 5 out of 7 days.
Hope some of this helps.
Good Luck
Hi Anonymous88,

You are really correct in your updates - Vitamin B12 and C are indeed both Water soluble which is why I am choosing to go for them. But looks like NOT Vitamin E as some people suggested online -
in addition to it being Fat soluble, it appears its higher quantities increase the risk of fat deposits and certain Cancer types in some extreme cases.

And Thanks for confirming Crush injuries can heal faster than cut injuries. That is a real encouragement to know!

Also, yes; all Brands should be more or less the same. But I'm still fushy about the difference b/w 2 brands I mentoned earlier - Now more, because I've taken 3 - 4 50 mg. pills from Boots (the bigger one) daily for about a week and 2 500 mg. pills from H&B (the suspiciously smaller one) for about the next two weeks now - and honestly I feel more difference was made with the Boots one (I may be wrong here).

I wonder if these Boots pills being larger (inspite for smaller qty) is due to the fillers used in it - as you said. I know out of every pill, only 2 - 3 % of its actual content gets absorbed into the body.

Nevertheless, does the use of these fillers encourage absorption of more quantities of the pills content?

Cheers,

- James.
Hi NOHARD,

Many Thanks for your comments and info about EarthClinic - looks like an info storehouse for what I was looking for.

Also You're pretty right on Cialis - hence I felt like stopping it and stopped it now and going for harmless supplements - and relieved to know it might be a common thing to have the body getting used to such stuff if taken for more time.

I've also heard about Jelqing reading it up in sites like PEGym.com. But by the looks of it, it appears it depends a lot on physical stimualtion on the penis itself - which I doubt may elongate the healing process (?).I may be competely wrong here. Hence still looking if there're 'softer' jelqing techniques.

Will continue my updates here as and when I have it.

Cheers,

- James.
Hi James, jelqing well just move more blood down your penis, and more blood will help the healing process, this does not mean you have to do it for PE, you just use the exercise for the means of healing,, if you can find franktalk, its founder paul nelson says the same thing he also runs another site the ed coach, he recommends the same things for recovery.
You say softer jelqing, thats easy you just do it softer, you dont have to do it hard, just enough to move the blood down your penis.
I'm sending you 3 pms, there about the things I use to get over my ED, all herbs and a hormone, most of them are for your blood, get your blood right and the rest should fall in place.
Good Luck