Erectile Dysfunction Community
The Erektor

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

The Erektor

Just wanted to know if anybody ever used The Erecktor by Global Life Technologies just wanted to know if it works i don't want to pay $300.00 on something. I have ED problems after open heart surgery several years ago. I appreciate some advice if something else is out there that may work great.

Ken
Its better quality than others from what ive seen available, to how well any ED treatment works varies. IMine progressively went from PE as a teanager with mild ED complications to both just progressing, now even pumps with rings dont work, ill shrivel down most the way in like 30secs, unless im extremely aroused then sometimes the ring will buy me a minute or 2 tho the PE is worse the more erect i am. Ive tried all the pills they sometimes help a tad but usually not even at all. Im currently getting cleared to try caverject, im hoping this will work for me as its said to be the most effective without surgery. Dont know how old u are but im in my early 20s so its ruff to already degenerated this far ( they believe nerve and some vascular damage). Up till a year or two ago i couldnt find a girl to stick with me, she was the one that finally told me why the others didnt (i didnt realize it was unusual), its been hard on me and very much for her, as we both love rereational sex. Luckly shes up for kinky foreplay and having me service her however whenever she likes. I use toys like the 'rabbit" (most girls love it), and then after she will treat me by stroking me limp a few times till i *** (god that was hard enjoy at first as when i found out how bad it was u can imagine the humiliation). The one thing we are trying that i know for most isnt for them, is her cucking me for guys that can take care of her. Im pretty open so ive come to find a way to get off to it, and know that she only will be with them for the pleasure of sex with more masucline and abled men. She says if i can ever perform even ever get semi erect enough and go 1-2min at least she'd rarely see other guys, but as long as i have this much trouble and it continues to get worse, she feels this may be best, and i treasure her happiness so i do too. She gets sexually gratified and i can enjoy sex from a role that i able to rather than always feel im letting her down. With that said she has held off even when i said i think im ready to handle it, cause she truly cares about our relationship first. So this last option is only for those that morally and/or comfort wise up to try it, nor for relationship where u feel u may lose her and love her too much. I love my fiance and she has worked so hard to try to work on it with me, and i can be happy giving this and she loves me enough to not do anything to jeapordize us.

Im sorry if the whole last suggestion bothers or disheartens anyone, but like the DR says on here love and relationship's value is beyond sex, its about sharing and partnering a life together. So for me this does nothing but give her something to enjoy and me a way to have a sex life i can actually do without being able function down there properly. We did 3some once and she gave me a bunch of performance  enhancers, i couldnt get hard and then when she got me stuffed in her i came instantely, god that was so embarrassing, guy didnt even understand how that could happen, but luckly i got to service her and enjoy seeing him **** her the way she hadnt in so long. I found myself slightly aroused by this voyeurism and even the humiliation surprisingly ,afterwards she said she was too embarrassed to do it until it got better, but now after trying so long she says maybe itll work if i can get off on it, and she can do it alone until shes comfortable with them knowing my difficulties. I mean guy was nice even gave her levitra to help me, but embarrassed her and even more when she had to tell him that i still wasnt able to with them so we wouldnt be joining like that again.

Look i know this is a lot of personal and wow cant believe im telling u so much, but accepting this is me after yrs is freeing, and i want anyone else struggling with similar problems to whatever degree, to know either it could be worse like me, or ur not alone. That there is always options for both to be happy, just may never be the conventional way, but thats ok we all have a different life to live. Whats important is open honest communication, u in dicussing problem, her in telling u the truth, and both of u looking for options that both of u make sure the other will be ok with. That and at least u see more clearly that sex is not intimacy but just another way lovers can express it, and/ or for recreation.

As for being a "man" im of a younger generation so maybe its easier for me, but in my eyes its ok, maybe im not much in some ways, but its ok thats me and the identity i must use to find my role and happiness within. Anyway i said a lot maybe ull find some of this useful, again try the erektor is quality, and anything else u can get, but just make sure whatever u go with that u make sure her sexual needs are met, and u find a way to meet urs, this is ur short coming tho so dont make her settle instead of u, that would be selfish.