Erectile Dysfunction Community
Young with erection problems

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Young with erection problems

less than a minute
Alright well I'm not having trouble getting hard because when I hug my girlfriend or touch her I can get hard pretty easily or even when I think about us having sex. I'm 19 and I used to sneak over her house and we would have sex, not going hard because we were scared someone would hear, btw we have  a healthy sex life and we did it regularly). so by the time I would *** I would still have an erection, after cumming we would lay down together naked and I would still have a perfectly erected penis for like an hour or so. She's used to for me to have a erected penis after cumming.

Ok so recently we rented a hotel room so we would have to worry about being caught or quiet. During  foreplay I would get hard and sex was no problem for me getting my erected. We were going for longer periods of time and harder so once I came inside her I pulled out threw away the condom got a new one and wanted to keep on going at it. Once we started I felt my penis to loose the erections and so did she so she pulled out and was sad that I wasnt erected like i usually am after cumming. (and we had the hotel room for the day so we had sex more than once) but all of the times we did it seemed harder and harder to get erected as I was before and if I was erected it would get soft quick  even when she gave me blowjobs. Obviously she got really disappointed and was hurt that I wouldn't get erected after 4-7 times of intercourse thruout that day.

I'm extremely attracted to my gf of one year but I do watch porn regularly probably once ever one or two weeks, I don't watch before were going to have sex so I can have a long lasting erection, so can me watching porn affect how long my erection is or me jacking off to it? Should I stop watching it in general?
I need help my gf thinks that it's her fault it's happening and she gets really disappointed in me also because she says  I'm not attracted to her.
What can I do? Is this normal?

Hi Noclue, OK first watching porn and masturbating to it is ok, but not before you go to have sex with your g/f, but to much porn and masturbating to it will lead to porn enduced ED and that you dont want watching a bit of porn is good for lifting your libido and just that.

Now I think when you were sliping over to yourg/fs but not properly having sex,all you were producing was some precum, and that is why you stayed hard for long times, so when you were at the hotel for the day, and practising safe sex, you were ejeculating fully and this why you went soft, we all do, so dont fret on that bit, but doing 6/7 times a day, there will be a point when you will just stay soft, anyman would, so dont worry your just ok.

So now you can go and tell your g/f she is so lovly and shes the best thing for you and you dont want anybody else, and its just you running out of steam, so the pair of you just slow down and take it easy, try and practis more foreplay, google dobson and ross, you will find lots of ways to enjoy foreplay and more suggest you both read it, when you can.
Good Luck
Thanks for the comment I appreciate it and I will defiantly take it slower so I won't gas out so fast.