Erectile Dysfunction Community
i am 17 and it seems like my penis "broke"

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Damn idk what happened i dont want to say how it happened but i heard a snap and then it hurt a little and it didt get a full erection. This happened in the morning Nd now im.trying to get an erection bit it just stays the same.it even.smaller.. i am 17 listen o have no money i dont have insurance and i cant have my mom pay for this ahh can i do somethong about it.. please dont laugh im really scared i know mu life aint over but this is just terible please help.. i cant just go to a doctor i donthave any money i can go to a walk on clinoc bit.i know the doctor will just say its normal i went with him alrrady once n all he did was insult me idk where to find help.on how to fix tjis i googled ot but it seems i need surgery for it. I really have notthong going in life for me im really scared all i want is to fix this please help me i cant afford surgery im not even legal to this country i am losing.everything.im stupid.for asking a auestion like.ghks but im desperate.. this happened almost 20 hrs ago i havemt slept.. help me omg maybe it can be foxed with medicine idk im sorry for mu bad grammaf.. thank yiu for respecting my question amd trying to answer it as best as possible... other info i am not fat i eat extremwly healthy i do moderate exercise and well it not cause of stress this happened after i heard a snap and a slight pain.... thank you for taking the time
Tags: penis fracture, broken penis, seventeen year old
If you felt a snap while you had an erection, then you could have a penile fracture, which is a medical emergency.  If untreated, penile fractures can cause permanent injury.  The ER is required to treat you for serious injuries regardless of your ability to pay.  Look up "penile fracture" on google and see for yourself.  You should at least go to the walk-in clinic ASAP, even if you don't like the doctor there.