my boyfriend cant get hard
my boyfriend and i were trying to have sex and he couldnt i asked him if i wasnt desrible to him anymore he said no
he told me that it was because years of jacking off at porn he said he'll talk to his docter about viagra but hes 20 years old hes thin but youngg he used to get hard just by my simple touch
                                                     please i need info im confused
Many heavy porn users share your boyfriend's inability to get an erection without porn. The inability to get excited by a real-life sexual partner is called copulatory impotence.

I know 20 seems young, and it is, but we have seen many his age and younger coming down with copulatory impotence. This is the inability to get an erection with a real partner.

Be assured that there is nothing wrong with you, however, there is something wrong with his brain. It is desensitzed. This is not a psycholgical issue for him, it is biological.

Internet porn can become an addiction, and with all addictions the brain changes, or adapts. It does not matter if the addiction is to a substance or whether it is a behavioral addiction, the same brain changes result.

Today's internet porn is nothing at all like our ancestors ever encountered, with the constant novelty and genres of extreme porn. Unlike yesterday's Playboy, Internet porn overstimulates the brain structures responsible for libido, erections, and addiction.

Brain changes include a drop in dopamine receptors in the reward circuitry. Reducing the amount of dopamine receptors decreases your pleasure response to "normal" stimuli. In other words, real-life sexual partners and previous porn won't excite your brain enough to get your penis going. Turning on dopamine receptors is how you get turned on.

Here are two excellent presentations, by a science teacher, on the effects of pornography on the brain. They are non-religious, non-judgmental, and science based.
These will answer most of your questions and give you an excellent understanding of what has happen to him

Erectile Dysfunction and Porn:
http://yourbrainonporn.com/erectile-dysfunction-and-porn

Your Brain on Porn - Porn Addiction:
http://yourbrainonporn.com/your-brain-on-porn-series

good luck