no erection or temporary erection
i m 50.married at 44.no issue.suffering from impotency.excess masturbation in past.suffered from action destonia for over 18 years.got cured by homoeopathic medicine.no diabetic.no medicine is working.penis erects but for a few seconds .often i feel sexually strong in the morning while laying down on the bed.i touch my erected penis which becomes tight but when i decide to **** it becomes loose.i m very fed up.i want issue.
What you are facing is sex related anxiety. This usually happens in initial stages and the problem will disappear over a time. This seems to be absolutely natural. If your morning erections are good then the cause is psychological. Mean while you should take protein diet, regular exercise, remain stress free, and remove sex related anxiety. Talk to your partner openly about any fears or apprehensions, eat nutritious healthy food, exercise regularly and cut down on smoking or alcohol if you are taking it.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
You could try some DHEA, its worth reading up about it, its a hormon replacement, yours might be on the down side, it happens.
Then there natural things like cayenne, garlic and green tea, these all do help bot rotate them and take break from them, just Google them and add ED on the end and read up about them.
You could try the 5Gs just Google it and find pegym, remember differant things work in differant ways for people.
Good Luck