psychologcal E.D./S.A.D.D.
Ok.. im very sure that i know what the root of this problem is. I've been masturbating since i was 12, and watching porn since about 13 or 14. As of now i am 19 years old. I recently tried having sex twice with this woman, the first time a little drunk, the second time sober. I would get hard at first, but i then get limp in a matter of a minute or so. Now back to what i said about the porn/masturbation. Im sure that that made me too accustomed to pleasing myself through my own touch and fantasies. i recently decided to completely stop masturbating & watching porn. I guess my question would be... How long do you think it would take for me to recover my arousal of being with a real woman? (i'm also starting to do kegel exercises to try to improve my erection.)
Since you are having erections when you are masturbating, you may be having erectile dysfunction which is psychological in nature. Causes may be psychological, smoking, alcohol, illicit drugs and medical conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or thyroid conditions, poor circulation, low testosterone, depression, spinal cord and neurological causes. In your case it looks more psychological. Sildenafil is the drug of choice for erectile dysfunction. However it is available only on a doctor's prescription who will also assess the type and cause of erectile dysfunction before prescribing any drug

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.