Getting a Six Pack
Hi. I suffer from anxiety and one of the things im going to help me combat this is to perform abdominal exercise. I'v been researching into the six pack area. I know this doesn't mean your healthy but it certainly gives your abdomen a good tone.

I am naturally a really thin guy, like no matter what I eat I don't seem to put any weight on, including my belly area. Is it normal to see an ab without even doing any exercise or trying to get them to become stronger if you are really thin. I actually think I can see an ab or 2 because im so thin, but offcourse they arent strong or anything, is this possible?

Anyway. I'm about to start the exercises notably the crunch exercise and similar exercises, will mostly be doing this at home as it may also help me fall to sleep (cant sleep because of anxiety).

As a beginner, i just cant seem to find out how many times I should do each incidence in a day?

Do I do about 10, 20, 30 or even 50 crunches a day every day during the week. I'mjust wanting to perform a stady exercise every night. If I want to do these crunches every night (nothing major, just steady mild exercise) how often should I do them at night time, like 10, 20 or 30 times etc?

I also have another question, is there no way to know if you have the gene or that will not let you get a six pack?

I would really appreciate your thoughts on these! Thank You.
Why do you think life sucks ??? Just curious
Thats another matter all together. I suffer from depression & anxiety. But could anyone help me with the above?
You know what I do? When a long time passes and I have not done crunches I just play a song which usually lasts 4 minutes or so and start doing nonstop crunches until the end of the song. I go little by little, raising the bar by adding another song until I reach a max of 30 minutes.

you asked: 'Is it normal to see an ab without even doing any exercise or trying to get them to become stronger if you are really thin'

Well it depends on your structure andI 'm referring to genetics.There are millions of thin people who are flabby and have a stomach. I have a male friend on the other hand who is naturally thin, does not work out and still has strong abs...but there are not as many definitions meaning he is not too cut if that's what you want to achieve. So I guess you should do abs to get cut in that area.You can start doing 30-50 crunches and then slowly increase the amount of crunches.Then try considering adding weight and doing crunches with weights.

Overall I think you should do very well since you do not have to lose weight and that is a big plus

Good luck