Exercise & Fitness Community
Getting some bad symptoms during/after workout

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

So ive been running about a mile and a half a day for the past month or so but im really worried about wanting to stop due to some symptoms ive been getting. During the run i ger lower pelvic pain(around uterus) and nausea the pain feels like someone is stabbing me every step i take. Afterwards is the worst the nausea gets so bad i sit by the toilet, headaches come, i get so dizzy i cant walk, and i have the urge to have a BM(sometimes i do, diarrea (diarrhea)). These are ruining my workout for me they may not sound like much but trust me, they suck. Is there anything that could be causing these problems? If so is there anything to do to fix them? I already dont eat 2 hours before a run. Thanks;)
The most important things for runners to consider are carbohydrates, protein and fat. And getting the right balance of these three is important. About 60 percent should be carbohydrates, 20 percent protein and 20 percent fat!
For higher performance, you need more carbs. because the body converts them into glycogen, a source of energy. glycogen prevents the body from using up proteins! A runner should stick to the good fats like lean meat and low-fat dairy products. You shouldn't eat right before a Long-distance run  eat three to four hours beforehand, giving the body time to digest the needed nutrients. For complex carbs  I suggest oatmeal whole-grain breads, pastas and fruits and vegetables. bananas are a good carb and easy on your stomach. For protein, lean meat poultry, fish and eggs.
peanut or almond butter has a lot of protein.
Nuts, eggs or yogurt, will give you a dose of both protein and fat before a run. Remember to give yourself a few hours between eating and going on a  run.
Unless you are living off a tiny amount of food, that won't be your problem, and if you were dehydrated you probably wouldn't do diarrhea.

You really should see a doctor, soon.
It could be something simple like a muscular injury, more likely to be some sort of infection, but it could be one of many things though, which is why you REALLY need to see a doctor, just in case there it's serious, or could become serious if left.

It is probable the running has highlighted a problem you wouldn't have otherwise known about, but that's a good thing, as it's better to know about a problem so it can be fixed, rather than to have it get worse, or serious.

I wish you the best of luck, and i hope you get a good diagnosis from a experienced medical professional, so you can enjoy your running.
Thanks guys. No i dont eat much. Im a raw vegan also (fruits, vegeables,nuts, seeds, and legumes all uncooked). Maybe im not getting enough calories, ive had gastroentestinal issues my whole life so i get nausea alot. Im estemating about 300-900 max a day varying on how im feeling. Would getting more calories help me? Thanks:)
You're way short!! Use the following Calculator!!

http://www.bcm.edu/cnrc/healthyeatingcalculator/eatingCal.html
Thanks! It says i need like 1,256 calories a day. Thats alot for me. I guess ill have to try though!:)