not losing weight
Wonder if anyone can help me. Im 35 yrs old & was always a size 8-10 clothes until now.
A few weeks ago i really ploughed into losing a few pounds. I had ended up drinking too much Bacardi n coke (atleast 5 nights a week)after xmas, and got a bit of a fetish for microwave pizzas, was having 2 a day at one point (500 calories per pizza!) went from 9 stone to 10 st 7 in weeks. Im only 5'3 tall. I bought a lateral thigh trainer a month ago (similar to a stepper) and do atleast half hour EVERY day, cut booze down to one night a week max, keep calories below 1400 a day. Yet havent lost a pound! Anyone know what i could be doing wrong? Feel really disheatened at the moment. But i am a bit daft when it comes to weight loss, i havent got a clue whats what.
Go to the weight loss forum on here.A lot of us have been taking b-12 and HGH or HGC. I've lost 61 lbs since January of this year.Between the meds and exercise and a a good diet it works.I'm  feeling 18 again THough it's been 30 yrs ago.LOL. but You need to  seek others that it has worked for.Also you can check out medxlife.com.Good luck and get thin.
Ok thanks very much xxx
You might have fatty liver if you drank and ate pizza allot.The liver has become a fat storage organ rather than a fat burning organ - so this situation must be reversed before actual weight loss can occur. Obviously this will depend on the extent of the fatty liver as to how long this will take. Also be prepared for the fact that you will more than likely hit a 'plateau' - where weight loss will stop or slow right down - this may go on for weeks or a month or two - Don't be discouraged at this time - the fat loss is occurring - but is going from within your liver so you may not see any visible fat loss from the body - stick with it! It is at this time that people will tend to give up thinking that that's it - they won't lose anymore - not true! - you must be diligent and patient - the symptoms you are experiencing have taken years to develop and cannot be reversed by a couple of weeks of "dieting" Yo Yo dieting is not advisable as the weight lost will return plus more and the metabolism will slow.
It sounds to me that you are not exerting enough during exercise.  You need to raise your heartrate.  Plus, you may try a 1,200 calorie a day diet plan instead.  For your height and age 1,400 may be too much.  Try to get your heart rate up to a proper amount for at least 30 minutes a day.  I advise my clients to stay at their proper heart rate for at least 40-45 minutes at a time.  I like to seem them do a full hour.  Stay away from those food items you mentioned.