Exercise & Fitness Community
rapid weight gain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

rapid weight gain

I am 15 1/2. I am an athlete and I train and practice two days a week (2hrs) plus I have soccer games 1 to 2 games per weekend. I have always been a sweet eater and up until 5 months ago, just ate whatever I wanted and when ever. I am 5'4". Well I started eating healthier and working out more to get healthier, look better and be a better athlete. Before I started this I weighed 115 but since then I have gained 10lbs. It is frustraiting and I know it isn't all muscle. My  pants are a little tighter around the waist but especially in my thighs. Is this normal to gain that much weight?
It is very likely you are hitting a growth spurt. You are at an age where growth spurt occurence peaks in a guy. Try not to focus on weight it pants size because that will continue to change no matter what you do. If you are eating healthy and exercising regularly then you ate doing the right things.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank