Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diet and Fitness Community

A community of people interested in healthy dieting and fitness. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 6 (of 9404) questions
So, this company got my attention when I started noticing someone was slimming WAY down. She did work on her diet but she also became a ...
Good morning. How is everyone doing on this holiday weekend? I hope you had a great (and safe) 4th of July, however you decided to cele...
Here's an article I received in the MedPageToday update that I thought might be worthwhile. It's a cardiologist's take on saturated fats...
When I exercise, I want to 'feel' it in terms of sweat and being out of breath. :>) Yoga seems pretty chill. Some do it as their main ...
I'm waiting for the world peace additive to water . . . seems like just about any problem can be solved these days with a bottled water t...
what is the fastest way to lose weight? I take the pill appulose .
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.