Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diet and Fitness Community

A community of people interested in healthy dieting and fitness. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 6 (of 9387) questions
Good morning. How is everyone doing this morning? Everything is going well here. My state's "stay at home" order has expired and thing...
Good morning. How is everyone getting along these days? My state's stay at home order has expired and things are opening back up. Last...
I am experiencing some pain in my right hip during the butterfly stretch..I think it is my hip flexor muscle. I've been reading about lab...
Stuck behind a desk all day at the office? What can someone in that position do to exercise during the day, maintain weight loss, etc? ...
Good morning and Happy Mother's Day to everyone who serves in the role of a mother, including fathers who serve as both, mother and fathe...
So, in my neck of the woods, we are cooped up. We are to stay isolated. Gyms are closed down and we aren't to go in situations in which...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.