yhwh
Healthy Living
When you have a lot of titanium is  your back from a serious spinal fusion...base of S to T 9-10...are there any problems in air travel. I love to go and feel so well that I am sure I can. ME
I have a titanium rod in my back from L4-L5 and have never had problems.  You can bring a doctors note with you, just in case you are concerned about making it through the metal detectors, but you shouldn't have any problems.
Not a problem! I have Titanium in both of my legs a plate and screws in my head and a pin in my hip.
My Back is starting to go above my fusions and am wondering if you have had any further work in the thoracic area with ?what kind of results? the DR says that when they did my surgery in Mar 09 there was a problem then however the surgery had already been very long and extensive and he chose not to go higher up. I am 76 and have little osteoporosis which is quite amazing. Still have a mother who is 103 and walks with a walker but otherwise in relatively good health...body and mind.  My pain level is about 4 which I can tolerate still without much med. Love this link. Thanks for the thoughts. ME
Thanks for the comments. Sorry I have been so long answering but think my thinker is slowing down...nothing to do with the back repair which is good. Happy Holidays to you all. Be safe and God Bless...ME