Eye Care Community
small Hemorrhage in eye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

small Hemorrhage in eye

hi i seen an eye Specialist 2 times and the first time he seen a small  hamorrhage in my right eye. I had all the test done for diabities and everything else. Nothing was found.  I’m 37 years old but I believe it was caused by heavy lifting “straining” and developed around October.  Since then I seen the specialist again about 4 weeks ago he said that the small microscopic hemorrhage is lighter in color. But the last few weeks I was having eye floaters. In both eyes but more in the right eye. I relay never noticed them before is this a cause of the hemrage? And will it clear up. I got better there 20/20 vision
Floaters are part of the eye growing up and growing old. Most floaters are not serious but large numbers and sudden onset can indicate problems such as bleeding in the eye, vitreous detachment and retinal detachments.

You will need to ask Eye specialist #2 about the relationship of your floaters to the blood seen in the back of your eye.

JCH III MD