Eye Care Community
BVright rings in vision and typing problems and neuropathy...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

I was sprayed with chlorpyrifos and cypermethrin pesticides in 1999 and became horribly ill which continues to this day. Doctors have only offered pharma and surgeries even though they only see failed sleep, hypoxia, abnormal nerve conduction both arms, generalized pain and weakness.

Seattle docs all say poisoning doesnt cause pain or weakness...? It did for me. They see nothing wrong except sleep failure with central apnea and all the other failed stuff.. they cannot help at all., they tried all the pharma stuff with more failures.

The eye docs say they see nothing inside the eye, maybe neurologic? Ideopathic like all of it of course.

The rings and generalized flashing are far worse after the oxygen comes off. one nostril of cannula came off right nose hole but remained feeding 2lpm O2 to left nostrile... I woke after a time, probably with hypoxia, but clearly with different hypoxic effects on each eye... the left was normal small ring of lihgt around the center of vision and the left was much larger, brighter, and with better focus; normal to hypoxic sleepoxic... i think it outlines the fovea, i am not sure the etiology... the oxygen seems to get to the fovea via differing route than the brain region apropose..no docs can see nothing... not see nothing..? I will not do more sleep studies, failed all 6 with no gain for the money, jsut wasted.

Are there other 'ring' people out there? I think the poisons did something, it took them awhile to ruin the vision bu *** gave me lots of fake vision for a long time... avoid industrial ag please for your family, toxicology is a nascent science and doctors know nothing about toxic effects especially when mixed like ours was; the US government is hiding the truth for the corps. and the docs know nothing on purpose I think.

Tags: bright rings vision
=