Drops to constrict pupil
Hello.

Ive had a retina deattachment, and had some surgeries, last one 7 months ago. My pupil is still dilated a little, even in the sun. I believe it makes me more sensitive to light, and i cant really be outside without sunglasses.

Is it possible to get eye drops that constrict the pupil? Is it recommended? And what kind would be best?

Thanks,
Steffen
There are pupil constricting drops: pilocarpine and alphagan are the most common. You would need a prescription for either of these. They may be helpful, but not guaranteed. Also, try Hunter's Orange tinting. You may find this at the sporting section of an outdoor department store (one of those big strip malls you find in America...probably can't find that if you are in Europe).

Best wishes,
Timothy D. McGarity, Medical Doctor, Ophthalmologist
Thanks for your answer.
Looks like i have to go to my eye doctor about a possible prescription then.

Thanks for your help.