Eye Care Community
Flickering
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Flickering

Hi I wonder if you can advise me on this. I am currently recovering from a centeral retinal vein occlusion.(6 months ago) on my last eye clinic visit (3 weeks ago) my OCT scan showed a reduction in my Macular edema..& my pressures where normal..But over this last week I have been experiencing a lot of flicker in my vision.this is not flashes of light but more constant..also I have noticed that my words appear to have dirty puddles on them..although previously the words did have parts missing I understand this is due to the central vision being affected the latter is a new symptom..I am not due to go back to the eye clinic until next week..so would appreciate your advice,if I need to see them sooner..Thank you Eve.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Call your Eye MD today, tell them what has happened and get in ASAP. It suggests a new problem or increase of macular edema. Remember to protect your "good eye" with a healthy lifestyle, protect your eyes from injury, have them checked regularly.

JCH MD
Blank
Thank you for your advice, I found out that my non-ischemic CRVO is now newly classified as Ischemic.. yours Eve.
Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
+
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity