Aa
A
A
Close
Flickering
Hi I wonder if you can advise me on this. I am currently recovering from a centeral retinal vein occlusion.(6 months ago) on my last eye clinic visit (3 weeks ago) my OCT scan showed a reduction in my Macular edema..& my pressures where normal..But over this last week I have been experiencing a lot of flicker in my vision.this is not flashes of light but more constant..also I have noticed that my words appear to have dirty puddles on them..although previously the words did have parts missing I understand this is due to the central vision being affected the latter is a new symptom..I am not due to go back to the eye clinic until next week..so would appreciate your advice,if I need to see them sooner..Thank you Eve.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
233488 tn?1310696703
Call your Eye MD today, tell them what has happened and get in ASAP. It suggests a new problem or increase of macular edema. Remember to protect your "good eye" with a healthy lifestyle, protect your eyes from injury, have them checked regularly.

JCH MD
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank you for your advice, I found out that my non-ischemic CRVO is now newly classified as Ischemic.. yours Eve.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
233488 tn?1310696703
+
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
Top Eye Care Answerers
177275 tn?1438375244
Blank