Floaters and hole in retina
Last year suddenly i have seen some black spot with spiderwaves in front of my Visual Field. I was very worried and i have visited to a eye doctor after examined me he told me that i have lattice degeration and a hole in my right eyes at 7 o clock position. He advised me for laser treatment. Then i visited a retina specialist for this problem and he advised me that no need to laser treatment now and check up after one year (floaters in the vitrious), now i want to know what is the perfect treatment for this problem, or my floters will reduce normally or how it will reduce.

There is no such thing as a perfect treatment in medicine.  The complication of treatment for a hole in lattice is about 5%.  The chance this hole will leak to a retinal detachment is less than  1/2 %.  So this should be followed and you should see your retinal doctor is you have a sudden increase in flashes or floater, a change in vision, or a loss of peripheral vision.

Dr. O.