Right Eye Not Focusing Correctly
Hello there. I'm a 26 year old male, around 5'10, 5'11. For the past few hours I've noticed that I've been having trouble focusing my right eye. I do wear glasses for trouble with distance, and I am sitting at a computer looking at a monitor nearly 24 hours a day. I'm accustomed to having some vision issues which includes seeing floaters and I sometimes see bright tiny dots flash in my field of vision. That has been occurring for some time however and I have had a dilated eye exam about a year ago where the optometrist told me my eyes looked "Nice and healthy."

Now on to the current problem..

Before I went to bed tonight I noticed my right eye looked a little blurrier than the other but I quite often get eye irritation and just figured I was tired, so I went to bed. I slept a few hours, woke up and as often happens my eyes felt dry but the right eye in particular felt a little stingy/irritated and was more noticeably blurry than my left so I flushed my eyes with water, blinked many times and though it no longer feels very irritated, I still am having trouble focusing my right eye correctly.

Covering my left eye can help it to focus a little better but when I then close my right and open my left It still seems my left eye sees sharper than the right and in slightly brighter color too. I should also note that though both of my pupils react to light (both expand and contract) my left pupil quite often looks larger than my right pupil, and that's something I've noticed for months now.

Should I be worried about this? Is there some kind of potentially dangerous underlying issue or is this a typical case of eye strain/allergies/astigmatism etc that will pass on its own?

I have a tendency to get overly anxious about my health and pretty much every test I've had done over health concerns (CT scan for headaches, Holter monitor for occasional odd heartbeat) has come back fine, but I always feel like there's something wrong with me somewhere.
Eye strain such as at a computer will not cause the vision in one eye to be blurry.  You need to see an ophthalmologist (eyeMD) for a complete exam.
I think you should go t
Sorry. I think you should go to the eye dr
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?