Eye Care Community
Veiny eye, blurred vision, pain after eye injury [Pic]

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

8136918?1342194946
My eye was forcefully poked by a piece of plastic soon three weeks ago. It only produced a small cornea abrasion which healed within the next morning, but I still suffer from minor pain, slight double vision making it harder to see, and constant visible veins going towards the spot on my eye that most likely got hit. The impact was more like a smack from a small flat area of the plastic, not an actual poke, but still it smacked my eye super hard, so maybe this causes something other than cornea abrasion?

I'm worried as to what type of condition this is, and whether the blood going to that part of my eye indicates that something is still healing or if it means that something more serious might be causing it. Thanks!

ALSO I have a picture here that I took recently after using medical MJ. There were much more veins, going to the spot where I got hit, than anywhere else in my two eyes. I took a picture of it.
1. Can't make a diagnosis from that picture.
2. If you are concerned for your eye see an Eye MD ophthalmologist.
3. Suggest you read the medical journal article posted on the addiction forums on the health problems associated with marijuana use

JCH MD
I'm not asking for a diagnosis. I'm asking what could possibly be causing this. And I was definitely not asking for help with health problems associated with marijuana, marijuana only intensified the veins that are always there and visible, making them more prominent than all the others.
"If you are concerned for your eye.." well what other reason would I have for writing this? I have already been to an eye doctor and she found nothing wrong, but the feeling in my eye, the constant visible veins at that spot, and my impaired vision say otherwise.
I'm highly unsatisfied with your answer.