Eye Care Community
White pimple inside the outter corner of eyelid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

I have what seems to be a small white pimple inside the outer corner of my eyelid. It's not inflamed but it is watery, extremely itchy and it hurts when i blink. I've searched the internet and all that i have found is that it might be a stye, but its always described as a "red bump" and i have a white bump. is it still considered a stye, or could it be something else?
I've often had styes and they can be red or white. It usually goes away on it's own or you can go to the pharmacy and get gels that you put in your eye to help it go away.