Family Health Expert Forum
head and ribs pain

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

head and ribs pain
hi umm ive had trouble with both my ribs and head on my left side. i know i fell after doing a jump on a dry ski slope anmd hit m ribs and head but it happens a week ago and enwn now one tap to the head causes me terrible head aches and eben if someone gently holds my ribs the feel like the are burning. is it seriouse and what should i do??

grace.
Hi, Thanks for your query.
You didn’t mention that had you been investigated after fall?
If not then do an x-ray test to rule out any injury or even ct-scan and ultrasound will also reveal any injury.
thank you for the post i am dew for an x-ray monday and has just been given pain releaf for the pains in my head but if they continue should i be worried?