Family Health Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
7714154_tn?1393562471
By CrystalM918
My mother was feeling really weird for a whole week, so we took her to the ER and come to find out that she had pheno...
By Bforeman
Hello. My name is Ben and I am 27 years old. I have recently visited the doctor for balance issues. I wouldn't say th...
By LucindaBarry
About 2 days ago I hit my head ( top right) upon exiting my house on the bottom baton of my blind. It hurt at the ti...
By bpn
Hello sir this is Bipin from India. I am an undergraduate student pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical. I feel my tongue ...
By otto12
I had appendicitis. A few hours after surgery I begAn getting shaking chills. I was diagnosed with bActerimia strepti...
By corg2
I have an 7cm x 2cm area below the quad muscle, 10cm above the knee that is worrying me. It is not a defined lump, b...
By Mla479
I had my first u/s last Friday and based on my lmp I would have been 7 weeks. However, I don't know when I ovulated a...
By StacyMT2
This past Friday I was at the grocery store. I have vasovagal syncope and have been out on a new medicine. Due to a b...
By mermaiiidxo
Hi Doc! Thank you so much for your help in advance!! As you can see from the question my boyfriend has a broken L5, ...
By oldhagsyndrome
Im an ex opiate iv user in 2003 i got my just deserts, a re-occuring (recurring) dvt and have been prescribed warfari...
AdvantaDec 07, 2013
Brianne84Oct 14, 2013
Brianne84Oct 14, 2013
Brianne84Oct 14, 2013
Brianne84Oct 12, 2013
By Brianne84 Blank
I have had normal liver enzyme test and a normal ultrasound and ct scan, but I still have extreme bloating. This has ...
Jina7073Nov 19, 2013
tat101Sep 10, 2009
Dinesh1982Jun 03, 2009
kawaljitlucky5Feb 14, 2009
kokongJan 08, 2009
By jam53 Blank
I am a 48 year old female in pretty good health. Last month I went home from work with what appeared as the flu. I ...
dam123Oct 27, 2013
J.M. Keyes, MD Feb 02, 2009
By gwstlouis Blank
I hit my head on the corner of a bookshelf 3 months ago and every since then I have had a lump on my forehead. It i...
By madelreyes Blank
i have my 4 year old healthy son. but last 3 days ago, he was crying because he has stomach pain, and head ache with ...
By ify2013 Blank
HI My 8month old son has lost most of his front hair and not sure why? Was told by my GP that it's a fungus infect...
By Dragger Blank
I've ended up with five doctors some I've only seen in the hospital never to be seen again, PCP's, that change, car...
Rock_martinOct 14, 2013
By jesus27 Blank
my kid 2 year old pick a cigarette butt from the street im so worry he can get std or viruses i dont see he got it ...
By klcdiane Blank
How soon can I get a dna test done on my child after the child is born.
By Gisellew22 Blank
Well I have been trying to concieve for the past 6 months. And I notice that I have been having on and off for the pa...
By Pearlee118 Blank
I am a 48 year old relatively healthy woman. I have just been informed that I had endometral cells on a pap smear. ...
This Forum's Experts
5614495_tn?1371832804
Christina Palmer, M.D.Blank
University of California San Francisco
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank