Aa
A
A
Close
Family Health Forum
Questions in the Family / Internal Medicine forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include general health issues, adolescence, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, medical tests and procedures, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 1325) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I have been sick for 2 months now,been to 2 doctors and none of them have been able to make a diagnosis. I have 3 symptoms : ...
14 answers |
I'm 34 yrs old female, in general good health. However, 40pds overweight. No history of any cancer in my family. I work out 40 mins ev...
26 answers |
I have had normal liver enzyme test and a normal ultrasound and ct scan, but I still have extreme bloating. This has been going on for mo...
7 answers |
About two and a half months ago all of a sudden I started experiencing high pressure in the front lobe part of the head, the feeling is b...
50 answers |
Along with my arm hurting and my leg now but not for long in the morning.. I have the feeling of chills.. I don't really have the goos...
5 answers |
7714154 tn?1393562471
My mother was feeling really weird for a whole week, so we took her to the ER and come to find out that she had phenomia. The doctors gav...
1 answer |
Hello. My name is Ben and I am 27 years old. I have recently visited the doctor for balance issues. I wouldn't say that the room spins or...
1 answer |
About 2 days ago I hit my head ( top right) upon exiting my house on the bottom baton of my blind. It hurt at the time and I had an imme...
2 answers |
bpn
Hello sir this is Bipin from India. I am an undergraduate student pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical. I feel my tongue dry almost always an...
1 answer |
I had appendicitis. A few hours after surgery I begAn getting shaking chills. I was diagnosed with bActerimia strepticoci Mita I was in ...
1 answer |
I have an 7cm x 2cm area below the quad muscle, 10cm above the knee that is worrying me. It is not a defined lump, but more of a soft ri...
1 answer |
I had my first u/s last Friday and based on my lmp I would have been 7 weeks. However, I don't know when I ovulated as I wasn't keeping t...
1 answer |
This past Friday I was at the grocery store. I have vasovagal syncope and have been out on a new medicine. Due to a bout of lightheadedne...
1 answer |
Hi Doc! Thank you so much for your help in advance!! As you can see from the question my boyfriend has a broken L5, S1&2. He was in a ca...
1 answer |
Im an ex opiate iv user in 2003 i got my just deserts, a re-occuring (recurring) dvt and have been prescribed warfarin for eleven years w...
1 answer |
I am a 48 year old female in pretty good health. Last month I went home from work with what appeared as the flu. I felt achey and my st...
16 answers |
I hit my head on the corner of a bookshelf 3 months ago and every since then I have had a lump on my forehead. It is very hard and does...
2 answers |
i have my 4 year old healthy son. but last 3 days ago, he was crying because he has stomach pain, and head ache with nausea plus vomiting...
1 answer |
HI My 8month old son has lost most of his front hair and not sure why? Was told by my GP that it's a fungus infections n prescribed ke...
1 answer |
I've ended up with five doctors some I've only seen in the hospital never to be seen again, PCP's, that change, cardiologist, surgeons ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now