resuming exercise while on antibiotics
My dentist prescribed me 500 mg of amoxicillin every 6 hours for a gum infection. It's been a few days now and Ifeel better and I want to resume my workout schedule. Is strenuous exercise contraindicated when taking amoxicillin?Also, is sun exposure a factor, and if so, how long after you complete the round of antibiotics should you wait before you are able to go back out in the sun?
going back to exercise is fine while you are on amoxixillin, as long as you are feeling up to it as far as your infection goes.  
Regarding the sun exposure risk, you just need to be aware that you may burn a bit more easily while you are on it, so just be sure to wear sunscreen or cover up appropriately if you are fair skinned (ideally you are doing this anyway).

Hope you are feeling better.
JMK MD
I have this bad adour coming from my mouth what can you do to help me.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.