Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
18 and trying to have a baby

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

18 and trying to have a baby

Okay well I am 18 and happily married to the love of my life. We have been married for three months. I hvae known him since I was a baby. Well he used to be my babysitter. I never knew I would have fallen in love with him. So he is 30 and has 3 kids. We have been trying for 2 years to have a baby. My periods have just started to get weird. I will skip 3 months. Then it will come down non stop for 2 months straight. Then it will be a while before I see it again. So we just keep at it until something happens. Pls give me some advice.
Tags: 18, 18 baby