Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Any PCOS women have success on Metformin and Clomid?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 201-235 comments:
hi there just wanted to wish you luck  i was diagnosed with pcos in my late teens and wanted to start a family  i tried clormid in my early 20s an did,nt work for me after 5 years of nothing i was 2mths off starting ivf which me an my husband lost weight for to improve our chances i found out i was pregnant with no help and i had a healthy pregnancy an 15days late i had a beautiful son who is now 6  but now i have just started metformin to help us to get pregnant again fingers x it will work as i,m not as young now  but i have some hope because it happened once
Hi everyone, I was diagnostic with PCOS when I was a teenage and I took both controls to regular my period. When I was 27 years old, I started to try to get pregnant and my mother told me to lose weight. I did not listen to her. After almost 2 years trying, I finally started eating healthy, drinking protein shakes, and exercise. I went from 133 to 125 pounds and 2 months. I use the book, “Eating for Life”.  After I lost weight, I got pregnant and it was I healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. Now, I am 32 years old and trying for the second time, but I am 20 pounds heavier than when I got pregnant with my first. I am going to start the diet again and this time I will do it with Metformin and Clomid at the same time. I hope I get pregnant again and I advice all the women with PCOS to eat healthy and exercise when trying to get pregnant.  
hello everyone well i am 20 years old and was diagnosed wit pcos about 3 years again i never took control cuz it wasn't effectin me.my fiance is in the marian core and he has a beautiful son who is 10 n is readyfor another an i am ready for my first so we been ttc since last march (2010) and no luck so in feb i had started seein an infertility doc and she is amazin she told me i needed to lose sum weight an started me on prenatal to help me get the vitimansi need than in march i got my period it was regular an than i want back to here in may i want from 131 to 118 an she started me on clomide so i was so excited to start it on june the 7th an i never got my period i tood a test an it made me feel worst then ever it said negitive so i was havin bad cramps i waited it out an finally got my period yesterday so im gonna start takin the clomide tomorrow (cycle day 3-7) so hopefully everything worst,lots of prays to all.
Does anyone know if you have to have a period before you can start taking matformin?? Or can I just start on the Metformin alone??
hi. ive been diagnosed wit PCOS too. Im on clomid (50mg) and metformin 500 mg 1st cycle.on day 14, my gynae did a scan and showed that there were 2 eggs bound to be released and start trying. we did and hoping and praying that it was successful.lets see what happens end of the month.
hello everyone this is my 2 post an i just wanted to leave sum updates... i had got my period on july 19, it came on its on wit no boast it lasted until july 24 on july 21 to july 25 i took clomid i am now on cycle 13 an am havin alot of discomfort,very moody an alot of hot flases, my stomach is very hard an swellin it hurts to bend over i go to my doctor tomorrow for an ultra sound an blood work to see whts goin on but i havnt not yet reciend a postive ovulation test but i believe its working, i will update everyone tomorrow after my appointment lots of baby dust to all.have faith an god is great
ok so a lil update for all,this is my first cycle of clomide, i went for blood work and an ultra sound and my doctor called me today wit the results and it looks AWESOME...i got 4 mature follicles she said to keep doin wht im doin an have sum fun with it, but she ade me very nervouse she said if i concieve (conceive) now i have a 60 percent change of twins cuz theres 4 mature follicles..IM SO EXCITED BUT A LIL SCARED...wish me luck cuz im blowing tons of baby dust to u all
I have PCOS and a 10 mo old.  My doctor has me on avandia daily and then also has me taking letrazol starting on day 9.  I was able to become pregnant this way with my first child through an IUI (2nd try) .  the BBT and medication alone did not work for me.  Once I was able to conceive I had no issues with my pregnancy alone.  My Doc always has told me that if you have PCOS clomid will not work.  Ask your Doc about doing the metformin, letrazol and avandia! good luck!
Hi i have PCOS and iam on my 3rd day of taking clomid 50mg...iam also taking it along with metformin 500mg...and 1follic acid 400mcg a day...i've been on pills for the last few months to regulate my menstruation...i'm hoping and praying to God that this treatment will be a success. I want to have a baby i want to give my husband a baby....
hi all. this is my second post. apparently the first try didnt work out. Now, my gynae has put me on 50mg clomid 3x/day and 500mg metformin 2x/day. today is day 2 of my cycle.wishing this time it will work.lots of baby dust to everyone!
I am newly diagnosed with PCOS and scared out of my life. I got pregnant when I was 16 with my daughter and am now 21, engaged, and looking to grow my family. I am so scared that even with medicine it still will not allow me to get pregnant and I cannot afford infertility treatment. I don't want this to be the end of having a family for me.
I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2009.  I took 2 metformin daily and the recommended clomid regiment.  I am happy to say that we will be celebrating my sons first birthday this month.  We will be trying for round two the end of this year, and pray that the same potion works.

I wish everyone the best of luck!
hi im 25 just had my first baby after trying for 5 years! i a a firm believer that it was the metformin that helped those my weight ad helped me to get pregnant drs kept a close eye on my cysts during my taking metformin and it literally got rid of them,  my weight went from 16stone 2 , to 10st 10.
I also have PCOS and like yourself i am in nursing school and ttc! it is so frustrating and depressing at times... but on a positive note i have a friend who has had 5 consecutive mc's and three months ago gave birth to a healthy beautiful baby boy... she had to take pregesterone injections to keep from mc but she was finally successful!!! baby dust to you and all of us ladies on this trying journey!!!!
Hey everyone I was diagnosed with pcos last year in December 2010 and I was devastated because I have always wanted to be a mother I always knew something was wrong because I hadn't gotten pregnant before but now I have just seen a specialist and he is gonna get me started on clomiphene once I start my cycle which is due soon. I really hope and pray it works I am only 21 turning 22 soon but I just really want a baby have alot of you gotten preggaz on this need some success stories to keep me positive I know I haven't even started it yet but I'm just wanting to here all your stories lots of baby dust to you all ttc and also does anyone get sick alot and have alot of pains from your pcos coz I have struggled a long time with throwing up and abdominal pain that's so unbearable ?

I am 25 and my husband and I have been trying since we got married three years ago.  I was diagnosis with POS about 2 years ago. Since I have been on metformin.  It has helped with wieght but nothing else.  I just started provera 3 days ago and suppose to take my 1st dose of clomid 2 days after my period starts. Wish me luck and good luck to everyone trying too!

JR628
Hello
I am 26 years old married for 11 months. I am obese and have been TTC since the first night with no success. I have been diagnosed with PCOS two weeks ago and it got me frustrated and sad. My doctor told to lose weight and actually told me that i have no hope to become pregnant until i lose weight. She put me on metformin. I didnt lose any weight yet but i am missing my periods. Its been 37 and no sign. I checked pregnancy test on 30 CD and it shows not pregnant. I have never missed my periods in 11 months and my cycle has been 29 days to 31 days maximum.

6 months ago, my husband has been diagnosed with low sperm count so our urologist put him on clomid. We have to see him in 2 months with the lastest semen analysis report. So he has low sperm count and i have PCOS. I want to have children so bad.. Because of this i stay unhappy most of the time. My husband is very loving but spend more time with his family and it really bothers me. I dont say anything to him but it hurts me. I feel as not having a child is the reason why i am not that important to him. Even though i know he loves me but this infertility issue is making me depressed and make me think wierd stuffs :(
I have had PCOS for years and never knew or understood why all these seemingly un-related things were happening to me. . I have all classic symptoms including obesity and diabetes, I have not had a period in years, excessive growth of facial hair, oily scalp, waking up looking like I am 6 months pregnant due to the bloating and fluids on my ovaries the whole nine yards. I decided not to let this be an excuse for anything and to regain control of my health and body. . After two months of exercising and losing 50 lbs, and taking Metformin during that time I am now beginning to have regular periods again. On my facebook friends list I have dozens of women that have PCOS and have had beautiful children and lead very happy lives, though they were once told they could not have children. I am currently single, so I have not began Clomid. The results I have had personally on Metformin have been amazing however. Of the dozens of women I referred to on Facebook, 14 have taken Clomid and 12 got pregnant successfully with that drug. I am no expert on anything, but am just relaying my personal experience with this.  My name is Miranda Spurling and if you feel as alone as I did in this you are more than welcome to become my friend on Facebook and connect with other women who are experiencing the same things we are. Just remember ladies, you are not alone. take care and best wishes to all.
I'm taking glocophage xr 1500mg/day and clomid 100 mg days 5-9. it got me ovulating and prolonged my cycle to a good duration of 31 days (15 days after ovulation). i have pcos and some issues with ovulation - nothing else seems to be the matter. i just wanted to give anyone who's reading a heads up: on clomid first cycle i had hot flashes and huge mood swings, and this cycle, which is my second, i had the worst headache of my life the first day of clomid. i am ok now (day3). i think it works though so hoping for the best.
So, this is round 3 for me. I turned 31 on Nov.29th/2011
Failed on 50mg and 100mg of Clomid. Im on day 1 of provera then ill do 150mg clomid. I also have to go in for a glucose test and the Fertility specialist that I see is talking Metformin. I put on a good 75lbs this year after my surgeries/BC pills that didnt work.
1. I have Pcos, both ovaries covered.
2. I have one tube left (right)
3. Born with a cleft uterus fixed 6mo ago.
4. Multiple surgeries/D&C/Laps ect.
5. I have one daughter (10yo) A miricle child that dr's don't know how I had her. She grew in half a uterus but beat the odds and survived!
Ive been TTC ever since, but military dr's bounced me around so im seeing a Civ dr.for the first time, who is trying me on Clomid.
Im just feeling a bit down and wanted to share with yall.
hey all..
I am 20 and I was pregant 18 months ago after been diagnosed with pcos, unfortunatly I had a misscarrige and have been ttc since.
I visited my doc and he sent to to fertility clinic and they immediatly started my on metphormin 1700mg daily and 100mg of clomid day 2-6 of my period. took my frst metphormin yesterday and came on my period today so due to start clomid tomorow...
finger crossed !!!
Round 3
1000 Metformin, 150 Clomid starting the 12/19/11 (and adding injectables)
No cycle this month cause I guess the last round thinned me too much so were just gonna ignore it.
Pcos was pretty bad putting me into diabetes 2, im weighing at 168 but havnt gained in over a year now.
I started the Metformin a week ago at 1500 but man it did a number on my tummy! We lowered it to 1000. I hope this is the round that works!
All right girls--Baby dust GO!!!!
I am 25 my husband and I have been ttc for 2 years. I was on clomid for 3 months when I got pregnant and shortly after had a miscarriage. My dr. put me back on the clomid with a combination of Metformin. I just found out I am pregnant again after only being on the Metformin 1 month!! I am so excited and highly recommend you talk to your dr. about the Metformin, especially if you've tried Clomid for several months with little success! Good luck and baby dust to you all!
I was diagnosed with PCOS about 7 years ago. I'm 27, small/medium build and trying for #2 (I was lucky enough to be able to get pregnant with my son naturally in 2009, although I did end up with Gestational Diabetes). I was extremely lucky to get pregnant with him naturally being I was only having 4-7 periods a year, but for those of you out there wondering...it can happen! I now have a healthy, happy 2 year old! ;) Now that we are trying for #2 I'm not having as much luck but we are still hopeful. I just started seeing a fertility specialist after trying for about a year and not having a period for over 5 months. She put me on birth control to get my period back and then I'll start Metformin and probably Clomid to hopefully ovulate. This is all a little bit of a roller coaster ride but I plan to buckle myself in for the long haul. Hopefully it will be a fun short ride with news of a pregnancy, but as many of you know, it can be a slow process. Hang in there everyone...the ups and downs of our journey are just part of the path to our destination. Good luck to all and stay positive! :)
hey dear so did u hear from ur doc yet, did you got any good news yet
I'm 24. I was told last year that I had PCOS. I have had it for longer than that, but I finally went to a OB/GYN and she told me I had it. My husband and I got married last Oct., but had been TTC for many years before. Right now I am taking prometrium to start my cycle. I never have one on my own. As soon as I start I will be taking Clomid on CD 5-9. I already take metformin, pre-natal vitamins, and fish oil pills. I am obess for my hieght, but have lost 50 pounds since finding out. I still need to lose 50 more. I have been eating better and exercising. I work 2 jobs. Neither one is stressful enough to cause problems though. I would just like to hear suppot stories. I never thought it would be this difficult to have a child. All my sister's, I have 4, pop kids out like crazy but it has been very difficult for me. I have been through all the test that I needed to do. I do have a tipped uterus, but so do all the other females in my family and they all have kids. Thanks for any info you can give me. Baby Dust!!
Hi ladies..I am 27 yrs old and I was diagnosed with pcos in 2007.. I have tried two rounds of clomid with iui and I didn't ovualte neither time. I haven't tried since 2009 but I am planning to try again this April. i have an appointment with my fertility dr on Feb.23 an I am so nerveous. I really need a little glimpse of hope that it will happen for me
Hi there
. Im new to this so i thank you first for sharing your stories. I was diagnosed with pcos 7 years ago, and never thought anything more of it other than my irregualarities until i got married a few years back and went off my bc and never got pergnant. Long story short i am on metformin 1000mg2xs a day and starting clomid on cd5. We are hopeful this will work but it is so wonderful to see that there are others going through the same kind of issues. Best of luck to all
Alin, best luck to you as well. I tried 2 rounds of clomid with iui and didn't ovualte. So this time I will be trying 150 mg of clomid with acupuncture and hopefully a trigger shot
I just finished my last clomid pill on Sunday. I started the ovulation test kit today. Hopeful!!
I found out last year i have PCOS plus in 09 i found out i have endometriosis so I am on 1000mg of metformin and i have lost a bit of weight from it...my bf and I have been trying n I found out I ovulate really late...I ovulate then 3 days later i start my period...do you think clomid would be helpful for me? My appt isnt until May but wanna see if there are any options for me.
I know that for me, and this is my third cycle of Clomid, that it did correct the second phase (Luteal Phase) of my cycle.  I went from it being 5 or 6 days until my period stated to over 10 days.  I hope the treatment works for you.  Wishing you lots of baby dust and welcome to Med Help.  
Hi, I was diagnosed with PCOS and have been ttc for a year and a half now. I have been on metformin for a little over 5 months an I was just now referred to a fertility specialist I am young and I think that's why things are going so slow but I finally get to see the fertility specialist that I see next week. I know the next step is clomid or some type of fertility drugs. Is there anything I should know going in or any questions I should ask? I have always wanted to be a mom I don't come from money so depending on how far I go into fertility I only have one shot I don't wanna make any silly mistakes ... any advice ?!
Just reading these comments as next month, my husband and I have decided to start trying for baby no.2. My 1st was conceived after 2 years of trying. I was prescribed metformin to help bring on a period, it came within 10 days of being on it and we conceived immediately after. My son then went on to be born 13 weeks early (the docs have said this was spontaneous and that sometimes 'it just happens') - I'm not a smoker and have a healthy diet although was probably 1.5 stone over what I should have weighed at that time. Now aged 14 months, he is absolutely fine with no lasting damage from the 9 weeks he spend on SCBU. I am petrified but excited at the thought of trying again, but have been on the pill again since giving birth so am anxious as to whether or not my periods may be 'normal' now or not. I still have a couple of packs of metformin left from 2 years ago, does anyone know if they will be safe to use if required as it was such a pain to get them prescribed to me in the first place, I know it will be harder now I have my precious 1st baby! I would obviously from my experience highly recommend metformin, had this not worked alone for me, they were going to prescribe clomid also, I am hoping I don't need to get to that stage this time. Good luck to all you mums, you always think there is no one more desperate than you for a baby, but believe me, there are so many women who are just as desperate and you won't forget that feeling when your baby does eventually arrive! It makes your bond even stronger.
hi i have PCOS-only symptom is irregular periods. lost a lot of weight with metformin although i was never overweight. im on cycle 3 of 150 mg clomid and 1000 mg glycomet. first cycle lasted 35 days 2nd lasted 32 days and today is the 31st day of this cycle and no periods still.ttc.hope it happens soon. does anyone have any tips or similar specifics as me?
i read your story and i wanted to know did u get your thyroid check cause that could be the problem too .i have pcos ,diabetes.and a thyroid problem and its hard for me to get pregnant. i take metformin and levrotyroid and the metformin been helping me cause i have been seeing a cycle but some months it would skip but i still saw some cycle without birth contol pills.
Hi everyone I am 30yrs old and already have 2 children 10yrs old and 6yrs old. I was last pregnant in 2008. Lost that pregnancy, but had been TTC every since than. Ive had irregular periods after I miscarried in May 2008. Real heavy too, not thinkinng anything. But the yr 2010 when TTC and nothing happened I started to question why arent I getting pregnant? Well just this past Feb. I went to my OBGYN and asked if something is wrong b/c Ive been trying 4 over a yr and nothings happened. And of course like the rest of us on here I 2 have PCOS. Ive started Metformin since March and Ive alwayed have had a cycle but now they are coming more closer to my 28day cycle like they did back before I miscarried in 2008. Im eager to get pregnant as well as my hubby. Not sure weather to just wait alittle longer to see if Metformin works on its own or to also combine that with Clomid? I made an appt this coming Friday the 25th to ask if we can combine to two meds In Hopes To get pregnant sooner. This waiting game ***** and is very frustrating. Maybe I should stop thinking about it and just let things happen on its own time but that just isnt easy.
I am 32 years old and have been married for 10.  My husband and I have been TTC for about 7 years now.  I have bben to see several doctors and I never go a answer to my questions until just last month.  My new Dr. has me starting out on clomid 25mgs and 500 mg of metformin but no ovulation.  He now wants me to take 50mgs of clomid and 1000mgs of metformin.  I am a little shocked at the dosage.  I hope that this works.... I am about ready to give up.

Has anyone had any luck on these meds?
Don't give up. I am 33 with PCOS and endometriosis. My husband and i have also been trying for 10 years. I am taking Metformine 2000 mg and 100 mg Clomid. I did ovulate last month but no baby with 2000/50 mg. This is the second cycle and fingers crossed with 2000/100 mg. We almost gave up on hope...... But still trying. I want to be a mommy. This will be our first. Baby Dust to all...
I was just reading through this and wanted to let you know i have always wanted children and was finally diagnosed at 30yrs with pcos i was put on metformin  then clomid (not together) then went to a new doc that said take them together and try robittusin (plain) a few days before ovulation (which most the time i didnt hardy ovulate) and i did another 6-rounds on 50mg my last month i was pregnant (a total of three years trying) had a baby girl in 08" i breastfeed 1year got my period 13months later and it never stopped i had to take provera to stop it (i once had 6-months of a period and had a dnc which also left scar tissue in 07') i started back on clomid and metformin 50mg for 7months i was stopped (9/100) to come in for a pap (11/10) and then to start 100mg-i never started my period i was going to start a med to start it then take the clomid but doc told me to take a pregnancy test which came out positive!! so now i have a healthy 1 year old boy (7/5/11) i am 36 now would even like more but god already blessed me with two and i yet again have not had a period in almost two years :(. but my advice stick with it!! dont change streaths so soon 6months is ok i have had a lot of heart ache,alot of crying,  one blelated ovun (miscarrige) a dnc,pcos, im heavy but with  a lot of prayers just wait good things will happen!! and im over 30!!
please read healthyboyandgirl!
Got pregnant on my third cycle of metfomin and clomid 50 mg. I'm now 23 weeks pregnant with a baby boy!! My hubby and I are super excited. I can't wait !!!
3 yrs ago I have thyroid and gained weight and since then my menses have been irregular. My husband and I have been TTC for about 2 yrs. Just started my first cycle of metformin and clomid. Going to see my dr this friday...hopefully i ovulate...the side effects is driving me crazy. i'm 33 i'm quite worried if after 35 it will be more difficult for me. :(
I am 20 years old and I have pcos .. I just found out about 2 months ago ... My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant 8 months ago after we lose our first baby at 22 weeks :(( so my obgyn is having me take metformin for 2 months and it has help me lose weight I lost 33 pounds in 1 month.. And I just need 30 more so I can take clomid with metformin .. I really want a baby I know I'm young but I always wanted to be a mom !! I hope and pray I can get pregnant soon
hi I also have a same prob.my doc did not prefer me any medicine he just say loose ur weight and prefer me to take folic acid.
has anyone been on clomid and missed their period for 7 days, i took clomid for five days along with metformin and folic acid pills and was to have my period on the 8 of july 2013 but still i have no period, i got period cramps on 8-10 july but nothing, my breast are tender, and it dont seem like i will be getting a period anytime soon, today is the july 15,2013 no period and took pregnancy on the 8 and it was negative then took it Friday 12,july 2013 still negative, hasn't taken any since!
So here's my PCOS, Metformin and soon to be clomid story....

After a long list of doctors and tests, I was finally diagnosed with PCOS, Being that I've been dealing with PCOS symptoms for as long as I can remember I have mixed emotions with my diagnosis.. Even a little anger that it has taken so many doctors and years to finally get an answer.

I have always had a serious weight problem where I was fighting a losing battle no matter what I did the weight would still pack on. Growing up with pcos was very difficult in a home with a "skinny" family. I developed bad eating habits or should I say lack of eating habits. I admit to trying make myself throw up my food but luckily I couldn't stand throwing up so that was out of the question. Unfortunately, Not eating anything at all to "fit in" was easier. As I got older, keeping the weight off was even more difficult. I had to workout alot along with hardly eating which made excersise extremely unhealthy and difficult. When I was 23 I received a miracle and had a beautiful little girl who is now 11 years old. I met and married my husband (not the Bio-father of daughter) 5 years ago, about 6 months after meeting my now husband I had gotten pregnant again but it ended sadly after only 7 wks. They say it was possibly an ectopic pregnancy but now I think the problem lies with the hormonal issues, PCOS, Progesterone to be exact that may have caused the misscarriage since they couldn't exactly see where the fetus was due to being so early in the pregnancy. Progesterone is very important in keeping the pregnancy. We have married since and have been trying for baby with no luck. I had hurt my back at work and slipped a disk in my lower spine and since I couldn't exercise I had put on nearly 60 pounds in less than a year even with my limited bad eating habits of barely eating anything at all for fear of gaining more weight. During the year 2012 and half of 2013 my periods had completely stopped! not even spotting, nothing... after moving across the country and had put it off entirely too long I finally broke down and found a obgyn/weight specialist. After only a couple of tests that I had previously done before and ultrasounds, My doctor dianosed me with PCOS. He told me that I need to lose some weight which upset me because I have been doing all that I could with no luck. But he told me that he is going to prescribe me METFORMIN and told me to come back in 3 months and that if three was progress that I could start a cycle of CLOMID and go from there. I started Metformin May 5th of 2013, weight : 225 pounds. I started out slowly with  30 minute walks a day for a week, 500 mg Metformin for the first week as well but after the first week 1000mg split in the day, 500/500 2x's a day. Now, Metformin did not agree with my body for at least the first month but I was a little thankful for that because it certainly  "Cleaned my insides out" and that's always good lol ! I tolerated the pills telling myself if this is what I need then I'm going to deal with it. So like I said the "body cleansing" lasted for about a month and i haven't had any issues since. Now, It is true you eat unhealthy and your going to pay for it. I pretty started the "Primal" diet. Apparently there was a name for it but I thought I made it up lol. I don't eat ANYTHING processed, Fruits, Oatmeal, with 1 spoonful of 100% honey, Veggies, REAL cheese, nuts, meats and yes, bacon for sure. I cut out Butter, margerine..I only use coconut oil and olive oil. NO BREADS, no other carbs but what comes naturally in veggies, fruits and oatmeal If it wasn't fresh, I didn't eat it, nothing canned or nothing that has any chemicals to keep the food fresh longer. It is now August 15th 2013..3 months later... And I am proud to say I have lost 55 pounds so far and still going.. My doctors appointment was a few days ago and he was very happy with my results and asked me in detail what have I been doing! I explained the food already but thi is what else I did... I worked out about an hour a day total, 30 minutes in the morning 30-40 minutes at night. I have the xbox 360 kinect, I danced to ZUMBA, PERSONAL TRAINER "GAME", I jogged outside, and eliptical at home.. (lil ski machine thing, found it on CL for free!) My doctor prescibed me with Clomid and told me to take it on days 5-9.. I'm happy to say that the last two months my periods are back.. AND ON TIME!! So, as soon as I get my period, fingers crossed the 26th I should start my first cycle of clomid, Aug, 31st. Will definatly keep updating.
Hey My name is Lawanda and my doctor just put me on the Metformin twice a day and
I'm trying t find a good diet plan to follow while taking this med.I have been trying to have a baby for a year with no luck. And The most part is my weight. Can you please email me with some thing you have done. ***@**** is my email address hope3 to hear from you soon.

Thanks Lawanda
Hey there ladies. I found out at the beginning of this year that I have pocs. My husband and me have been trying for a baby for a couple years now. I'm on my first round of clomid. I have always wanted a baby and going through this is hard. I'm on day 13 and took clomid days 5-9 and haven't ovulated yet. We are supposed get busy on days 12,14 and 16 ;). Any words of encouragement or success stories would be great to read
I started mine without a period
Viewing 201-235 comments: