Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Can Chronic Endometritis be affecting implantation?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can Chronic Endometritis be affecting implantation?

Hi ladies
So I completed my 3rd IVF last month with again, no success. I'm 29 y/o but obviously age does not matter when it comes to infertility. I asked my doctor if there are any other tests we could do to find out what can be the problem with me so she recommended doing an endometrium biopsy but told me that she highly doubted I had any problems with that. Well guess what? It came back that I have CHRONIC ENDOMETRITIS which is inflammation of the uterus lining and she said that most of the time that won't let the embryo implant!
So now they sent me antibiotics for 10 days and will repeat biopsy next month before trying another FET.
Has anyone gone through this? And did you have any success after clearing out this inflammation?
Thank you ;)
Hello and hope you are doing well.
In chronic endometritis there may be difficulty in normal implantation of an embryo and its subsequent development. A course of antibiotics is prescribed and follow up endometrial biopsy is performed to ascertain whether complete cure has been achieved or not. Once the infection is cleared up there should not be any problem in implantation. It is best to take the advised treatment. Stop worrying. For more queries do consult your doctor. Keep me posted.
Best wishes and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank