Day 13 post ET + a Negative HPT
Hi everyone.

I've recently turned 32 and had my ET on Thursday 26th January 2012.
I haven't had any medical issues to be the cause of my infertility, and I just sense that my body is a bit lazy and needed a helping hand.

So, I had a day 3 transfer of 2 '4+6' cell embies, with my day 14 being the 8th February 2012 when I've been told to test on. I am on day 13 post transfer.
For the past week I've been feeling occasional cramps and pains around my stomach area accompanied with fleeting dizziness. The headaches are the worst part, I've had a headached non stop for the past few days, managing it with yoga and x2 paracetamol. I should add that throughout this 2ww I've been super tired and irritable. While these could be period symptoms as well as pregnancy the suspense has been killing me so I took at HPT on day 9 post ET and it was negative. Yesterday morning when I went to the toilet first thing, there was a slight pink shade to my urine on the tissue (not had anymore spotting / shading since), so this morning the devil in me forced me to do another HPT, which again was negative.
I feel too embaressed to call the nurse and get reassurance because I feel that I have done really badly with the 2 HPT's which I was told not to do until the 8th February.
As to whether I 'feel pregnant', I can't say, I've never been pregnant before to know how it feels to feel pregnant, but I will say that I do feel changes happening in my body, my breast have been changing in size and colour (areola) and my nipples have been very sensitive.

I have driving myself nutty reading, reading and more reading from this and other sites to get see if anyone else has been experience similar mental and emotional struggles?

Babydust1980
It's never easy not to do a HPT when you are sitting home wondering if this has worked or not.  In the beginning while doing IUI's I did them all the time.  I was disappointed with everyone.  Once I start doing IVF's I stopped.  I know its hard but hang in there to the day of your test.  This is a long journey and you will experience all kinds of emotions.  SSBD!!
Hi Honey,

I know exactly what you are going through.  You feel as if no one knows how you feel; your DH isn't being as supportive as you want him to be.  Everyone you know is pregnant or has babies.  And the worst part of it your only support line at your doctor's office has completely shut you off.

I know, it's enough to drive anyone crazy....

That was the worst 2ww of my life.  My support was a friend that was introduced to me by a mutual friend.  Coincidentally, we are both the same age, we work for the same airline, has the same last name and both have the same OB/GYN and were using the same RE.

So, I just assumed with all we had in common I was sure I would get pregnant as well right away.  She told me of her symptoms and I felt the same. She told me to take this and that and I did the same.

I was disappointed to get a BFN from my HPT, especially after she took 4 HPT and they all came back positive.  After taking 2 HPT I stopped taking them, waited, read and prayed.

I think talking about your feelings on this site is a great way to get a lot of your chest.  If you ever need to talk feel free to leave me a personal message. I will get back to you...

Good luck Honey,

Sunflower
I am in Nigeria. TTC for 1yr 6mths now. I hv hard about Fertility Blend I want to use it. pls where can I get it. All the pharmacies I checked her in PH do not have
Please don't give up. I am on 9dpt and POAS 12xs. They all came back neg(those evil sticks). On my way home today (11:30pm) I took a test and there is a faint line right away.  I can't belive it...but it's there.  Don't feel bad about the nurses that's there job to have great bed side manners and tend to us.  I call my doc office at least 3xs a day.  I am sending you prayers and tons of baby dust.
Today is my 13 day I took a hpt and it says neg my transfer was May 7 &it was a 5 day transfer is this common