Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Getting Pregnant after PID
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Getting Pregnant after PID

My husband and myself  have been trying to get pregnant for five years now. When I was 17 years old I was diagnosed with PID. And I have scar tissue in my fallopian tubes I was treated for it a week after I found out I had it. I know that plays a part in my infertility. I want to know if there is anything that can help us to get pregnant. Thank you in advanced Mr. and Mrs. D. It will be greatly appreciated
Related Discussions
178239_tn?1277409091
The best thing to do is go back to the dr and have an HSG done. They really need to check your tubes again and see if they are blocked. PID is the #1 cause for blockage. It has been a while it sounds like since you have had them checked.  If they are blocked, they may be able to unblock. Otherwise, you might spend another 5yrs ttc. It is always best to have them looked at. If they are ok, there is something else wrong that they may be able to resolve. Good luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...