Hcg levels are abmormal after donor FET
I recently found out I was pregnant with using FET donor eggs (donor is 23 and I am 37). I had done a fresh cycle last Oct.2010 using donor eggs and it did not result in pregnancy. I moved clinics after I found out the first clinic failed to tell me my progestrone was low until 2 days prior to my first beta. Once I had my embies transfered to the new clinic the doctor there brought them to 5 day blast, the other clinic had only done 3 day. This resulted in one great embryo and two average after they were unfrozen and brought to blast. The other 6 died. All 3 remaining were transferred into me.  I was thrilled when I found out I was pregnant with my first beta at Hcg leve 318 my progestrone was <60 at dpt 12. Today (two days later) I went for another test and my levels  did not double, but only rose to 373. The doctor wants me to come in for another test in two days to see if they have increased. Has anyone miscarried with donor eggs? How common is it and should I be worried my levels did not double? Any answers would be great appreciated.
HCG is suppost to go up by atleast 50% every 48-72hrs alot of people have a misconception its every 48hrs and they have to double.
I wouldnt give up hope or stress too much at this point i would just keep being monitored, I hope you have a super sticky bean :-))