IVF transfer period 10 days before testing
Hello everyone, i am new to this site, and after reading everything ones comments it nice to know that this site is available.
i did a 5 day transfer on Jan 29/13. have cramps for almost one week then my period started on  day 10, 2 days before testing. i have been so dissapointed that i refused to go in for the blood work. i have an appointment booked to see my doc tomorrow for a consult on when i can do my other tranfers. have anyone found out that they are pregnant after have a period, after IVF?.

D.
Hi!
Well percentage of women having a period during pregnancy is not pretty high. Also, post IVF most women do miss periods or have an unusually light period. Blood work to measure HCG is done as a normal procedure. I am sorry but chances of pregnancy are less if you had a normal period. However, do not lose heart. Many women do conceive after a repeat IVF. However, all factory likely to cause a failure of IVF should be thoroughly investigated and treated. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.