I'm so confused and worried!
I'm sort of confused. I'm worried that I can't get pregnant, but then I'm also worried that I WILL get pregnant.

I'm nineteen, my husband is also nineteen, so we want to wait a few years before having kids.
We attended "natural family planning" classes where I learned to track my cycles, identify when I've ovulated, and all that fun stuff. But, I haven't ever really been able to apply it to myself cause of my inconsistent, totally messed up cycles!
  I've gone from 29 days on one cycle, then 48 the next, then 33, 49, 27, 64, and now this cycle I'm on day 83 and I still haven't started my period. Every time I'm late I take a pregnancy test and it comes up negative. I've taken several this cycle (including one just today) and still negative.
  From what I can tell from my charts, I don't even ovulate at all. I've been to a doctor to see if it was a thyroid issue and she said I was perfectly fine, but gave me some boosters for just in case.
  Whenever I go past 30 days, I get some of the symptoms of pregnancy, I get really tired easy, get so hungry I could eat a cow, my breasts get sore, and a few more.
  We don't use chemical contraceptives, I'm not on the pill or anything, just condoms. So that can't be affecting me...I need some help figuring this out. I can't afford another doctor visit. Any thoughts?
You can always ask your doctor for more tests.    PCOS is apparently fairly common.  There are more and more people that have issues with fertility.    My ob wouldn't let me go more then 6wks without inducing a cycle.  The best thing I can suggest is to talk to your dr and ask what they suggest.