Let's take a moment to Thanks
First of all.  I do want to thanks all my ladies in this forum who helped me and encouraged me when I was down and depressed.  this TTC is so stress out and sometimes it's damage your mentally and emotionally.   I do wish each individual have a wonderful and joyful Christmas with families and friends.  Ladies who have big BFP, i wish you have a healthy pregnancy and a strong baby.  Pray for a Guardian Angel will protect your little guy/girl in your womb.  Ladies who wait for to test I wish you get you BFP.  No present more meaningful then when you see BFP on HPT.  

Last, I wish each lady have a safe holidays and eat ALOT.  This is the only opportunity to have good excuse to eat.  After that, we all can head to the gym and loose some pounds.  

Ladies who have BFP - don't loose any pounds.

Heavenly peace, hope and joy to you!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
What a sweet idea.....And thanks for the kind words and I appreciate all the women who got me though to my BFP....all the ladies on this site are saints in my eyes....and you all deserve bouncing babies too.

((HUGS)) to all
Brandi

Merry Merry Christmas