Low Estrogen level during IVF cycle
I just had my ultasound and first blood test today after starting IVF injections on Aug 5th. We started the FSH and Menopur injections 4 days ago. My blood work today came back with an estrogen level of 41. My doctor told me that we should continue the shots until we see him again on friday for anpther ultrasound and blood work.( During the first ultrasound, I had 5 follicles in my one existing ovary). Will me estrogen levels go up? Or is this a big problem? My doctor mentioned that all my other lab values were on point and that he thinks it might be either lab error, or worst case scenario fragile x. If it doesn't get any higher by friday, he wants to discontinue the cycle and restart next month with completely different prescpritions and dosages. Please tell me what you think and if there is any hope that it will get higher by friday. He thinks we can rule out Fragile X because prior to the IVF injections, my estrogen levels were normal. I would appreciate any imput or advice you could give me.

After 4 day of injections, I have 3 folicles from left side and 1 on right side and very small only 2-4 mm, estrogen only 53.  Yes, it's low.  He increased the dose from 5 bravells +1 menopur to 5 bravells +3 menopurs.  3 days later, I have 9 follicles on left and still 1 on the right, but still very small 8-11 mm.  RE said I'm about 2 days behind.  After 11 day of stims., I have 11 on left, 1 on right.  ER on tuesday with 10 eggs, ICSI with 8 and 5 fertilized.  Transfer on friday, and I turn in 39 on Sunday.
I hope this will be our month.