Low amh, low antral follicle count, big cyst
Hello, I am looking for success stories and help answering some questions. I am a 37yr-old and have been TTC over a year now. I had my first child at 35 with no issues conceiving(or we just got very lucky).  After a year of trying, I went to a OB/GYN who did bloodwork and found my amh to be <.16 - As is turns out that is a pretty bleak number concerning ovarian reserve. So the OB/GYN referred us to an RE. The RE has followed up with a treatment plan of femara and injections of Gonal-f at 300iu. However, I have had trouble progressing in treatment due to cysts. I tried birth control to shrink the cysts, no luck. They tried aspirating the cyst and allowed me to start a med cycle, but the cyst came back huge after 5 days of feeding it injections. No follicles showed any sign of growth. (only 4 on original scan of ovaries) and they recommended cancelling the cycle.
SO now I have to wait for the cysts to go away naturally. Is there anyway to help this process?? How do I shrink cysts faster? Also has anyone else had similar experience?
I'm really surprised they would give you stims with a cyst. My RE flat out refuses any medicated cycles with a cyst. That can cause major complications (emergency surgery)
I've been successful on several months of lo Estrine FE 1/24 Bcp and an acupuncturist had prescribed three things that did cut down the waiting time on Bcp to 1 month instead of 2 months. I'm sure you can get them at a health food store or online. I would checkbefore your doctor before taking these: calcium d glu car ate ( one word but my phone auto corrects) GUI Zhi fu ling wan, oncoplex Es. Good luck to you