Possibility for pregnancy after tubal ligation
I have 5 children, all very healthy. I come from a very fertile family, mom has 7 girls, all of the girls have 4 or more children. I got my tubes cut and burned after my fifth child was born. This was done in Feb of 2005. I know it sounds crazy, and probably not very likely, but would it be poss to have a successful pregnancy and birth after this procedure? Recently, for the last few days, I have had the same EXACT symptoms Ive had for my other pregnancies. With me, it has always been flu-like symptoms. Body aches, swollen glands, VERY irritable and sensitive, etc. I did take one home test, It had a very faint blue line for pos. Could it be a mistake, or could I actually have another miracle on the way?
I seriously doubt that you're pregnant - often pre-menstrual symptoms mimic pregnancy even if it's something you hadn't experienced before.

The only reliable way for you to get pregnant is to have a reversal or do IVF.  I too had my tubes tied & because of age, I opted for IVF.

To make sure that you're not pregnant, take a hpt & if it's positive get to a doctor ASAP as ectopic pregnancies are a definite worry w/a pregnancy following a tubal ligation.