Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
been trying to get pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

been trying to get pregnant

Im 21 I already have 1 child she's 2yrs old now an my fiance an I have been trying to get pregnant I have had 2 miscarriages last year aug.17 2011 an aug.13 2012 im starting to think I cant have childern an I been wanting another since my daughter was 9mths... I also have not had the feeling to want to have sex anymore! I have been wonderin is it me?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,
Miscarriages can be quite disheartening, but you should not lose hope. You are young and pregnancy should not be a problem, but you may need medical help. You and your partner, both needs to be investigated as the reason of not getting pregnant may be because of medical problem either in you or your partner. Doctor will do an infertility check up. This involves a physical examination and medical history. He needs to do some tests for both of you, like semen analysis in men and to check for ovulation in women. The options for the treatment vary depending upon the cause.
Take care and good luck.