clomid, late ovulation
Hi all, i am on my 1st try of clomid 50mg day 3-7. My gyn told me on saturday (day 13) that i had 2 nice big follicles (2.4cm & 2.6 cm) and would ovulate within the next couple of days. On monday i took an ovulation predictor test and got 2 dark lines so i though i ovulated on tuesday or wednesday afternoon at the latest.
Today is day 18 and i have a gewey discharge which i think is cervical mucus. Can that be?
We were 'active' sunday, monday, tuesday and today. (skipped wed!)
I'm confused because yesterday and tuesday i had a whitish creamy discharge...not gewey though.
I must add an important detail:
saturday my gyn found a yeast infection and me and my partner took one pill of diflucan (sat).
Yeast discharge is white, creamy and clumpy though with a fowl smell and the white discharge i had on tues and wed was liquidy.
Uff!!
Please help if anyone has experienced the same thing!
I'm driving my partner nuts!! Poor guy!
Waiting until the 25 for my P seems like an eternity for heaven's sake!!
Thanks in advance :-)
I'd like to add that my gyn didn't tell me to go in for any other check ups after the one on day 13 to see if the follicles had produced. Is that ok?
Baby dust and glue to all of you,
fingers and toes crossed!