cramping pains after ovulation and discharge ??
im trying for a baby this is 3rd month we did all the right things at the right times and now i have slight abdominal pains like aches and cramping is this a sign of pregnacy or period due last period was on july 31st and was ovulating 11th august these pains have been here since about 13th i have 25 day cycle so not due on til about 25th also i have alot of vagnal discharge not something i normally get its just clear and non oduriuos im not weeing alot or feeling sick or tired just need some advice
same thing happened to me for the past year and i havn't conceived. i had 28day cycle turned to 25 days. my discharge was so much like what you would experience during 2ww like creamy, egg-white like, and even spotting brown, and nothing just AF. however, it might be pregnancy for you you never know, i personally don't rely on any symptoms at all because they've been wrong every time. but good luck