diarrhea
hey ladies im 21 and im woundering if you can have diarrhea in early pregnacy? if im pregnant il be 3 weeks... but ive had spotting. my last period ws nov.16 and ive tried to concieve dec. 2-6. then the 7th cramping and spotting, the 10th light bleeding but my periods always start the 18th. im confused. any advise would be so helpful. also when will be a good time to test? also a good pregnacy test? thank you so much.
I have read that some women do get diarrhea during early pregnancy. And the spotting could easily be implantation spotting, from the embryo burrowing into the thick uterine lining. It's a very good sign! I would say (if you can wait that long) test the day you miss your period. But I can never wait that long! (so I waste lots of tests! lol!) Some of the tests in the drugstore purport to be effective up to 5 days before your missed period. But if you test then and get a negative, don't worry. It might just be too early. Just retest a few days later. Good luck! I hope you get your BFP! :-)