hi
hi i am om folliculastudy, my right tube was blocked, and this month i got egg releasad from the blocked side, could i become pregnant, my left tube was good.......can any one experienced this position.......my doc said to try naturaaly with out iui.....can the egg tranfer to the other good tube
Hi there,
It can be confirmed whether you can conceive only after knowing your complete medical history, clinical examination and investigations. Yes there are chances that you can conceive naturally since egg is released from the blocked side. You may need monitoring through blood tests and/or ultrasounds to determine when you are approaching ovulation. Adopt life style changes like weight reduction, exercise and yoga. That may prove beneficial. Cut down on alcohol and smoking. Be in regular follow up of your treating gynecologist. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best of luck and regards!