Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
implantation after iui

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

implantation after iui

hi,i have been experincing strange things, i had my hcg inj on the 18,then iui on the 20,well on the 23 i had spotting,started of kinda red then later was pink only when i wipe,on the 25 i had brown spotting then it quit again,i now have it again on the 27 its to soon for my af thats not due til the 4th of dec,and this is my 3 iui, and i have never had this happen before,i took a htp tonight and there was a very very faint line, but this could be because of injections of hcg.please someone tell me whats wrong.
Avatar n tn
I really don't know I had implantation bleeding on the 2nd may ye and I came on my period on the 16th may has any1 had a period while pregnant cause its really confusing
Avatar n tn
Its 15dpiui for me & I have been having bad cramps since last night till today with very littly bleeding though...much of which is visible only when i wipe...but its red. I'm so confused....what could this mean?? pls help...
when does your period normally come?  if your 15 days post IUI then you should defintely be able to take a preg test and it shhoooouulld be accurate.. i'd do that to make sure everything is ok.. it could be early pregnancy or it could be af: (     i had cramping in early pregnancy! : )
Avatar n tn
My LMP was on the 16th of May & this time i ovulated late ...on the 6th of June & had my IUI on that day. Can crampoing in early pregnancy be accompanied my some bleeding too. This time the bleeding is nothing like my usual heavy flow....just mostly when i wipe...
Veronica, I had my first IUI on June 10,  the wait is killing me.. I am suppose to start my period next week, hoping it done come.. When will you find out if in fact your pregnant. I am so confused with this hole thing I dont understand implanation. Its all weird. Let me know. Good t o hear someone else is having the same thing and anxious waiting period :)
hi, i had my 1st iui on 3rd june,its 2weeks post iui and was on puregest supositries,till yesterday i,e 16dp post iui.today 17dpiui i spotted a little i think.it is my AF or what i confused.i have my cramping also.what can it b has any one felt the same.pls reply