Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
implantation bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

implantation bleeding

Has anyone had implantation bleeding?  or have experience where they think it is a period, and it's really implantation bleeding.  I am trying to figure out if that is what I have.  I've been spotting (never spotted before) - for 3 days.  never like a normal period.  husband and i did the deed on the last day of ovulation... the spotting began about 7 days after ovulation.  
I have never had implantation bleeding, but from what you are describing it could be what you are experiencing.  What color is the discharge?? I hear implantation bleeding is brown.  Good luck!!  SSBD!