Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
perifimbriae adhesion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

perifimbriae adhesion

i need a fast answer to this please,i have been trying to concieve (conceive) for 3 years now,but i have a normal cycle and my foliculometry shows that i ovulate each time i go fo the test.i had an ivf that failed once .then i went for an hsg .the report says i have a normal uterus and cervical canal ,the tubes are patent with spills in both tubes.but there was an impression of perifimbriae adhesion.i saw a specialist who adviced hydroyubation which i did last month,unfortunately it was done on the day i am ovulating.now am in another cycle.what do yu think abt hydrotubation,?how effective is it?do you think this is a good option for me?what other mordern measure can be used to treat my condition.thank you.

This discussion is related to perifimbrial adhesion .