Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
period type pain, backache and aching legs 12 days after embryo transfe...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

period type pain, backache and aching legs 12 days after embryo transfer normal?

Hi, I am 25 years old and this is my first icsi procedure. I had x2 grade 2 8 cell embryos tranfered on the 10.10.09 and have since been suffering with period type pain, which did settle down after my first week wait but now I am 12 days since embryo transfer the period type pain is back accompanied with slight back pain and aching legs. I really feel as though my period is coming. I should mention I am using cyclogest pogesterone. Is there anyone that has experienced the same and gone on to have a positive test result?
Avatar n tn
Thank you for your comment. you are right, everybody has all different symptoms but unfortunately in my situation, my symptoms were my period and not successful IVF. Really gutted but not giving up. all the best to you.