Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
pregnancy $ tab ebexid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

pregnancy $ tab ebexid

my periods was on 9th august on duphaston,then taken clomid 50mg 3-7 of my periods.on 10th september i took a pregnancy test and got positive,consulted with doctor,done both internal $ external scanning and he advices to take rest and to have tablet folic acid and tablet ebexid for 10days.he adviced to come for check up after 10days.why tab ebexid is taken,is it safe?should i take this tablet or should i go for second opinion?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,
Ebexid is a drug that is taken for thyroid problems. Hence if you do not have thyroid problems or you have not been tested for thyroid problems or you should not be taking the drug. Hence you may take a second opinion and get the necessary tests done.
Hope this helps.